When you use Monster, we store the following information about you in our database:
1. Information collected directly from you, such as your name, contact information (e.g., address, email address, telephone number), and CV. We collect your postal code, preferences, occupation, career history, interests, and favourites. We may also collect your age, gender, race or ethnicity, if permitted by local law and you choose to give it to us, such as when you create an account. For more information on creating your account, click here.
Other types of information that we collect, depending on the services you use, is:
- Information about your education, occupation, skills and experience, awards, memberships and affiliations, activities and interests
- Information imported by you or your connections from third party applications
- Information about third parties, such as references or contacts, that you provide to us if you have their express written consent to do so
- Credit card number and billing information (for services requiring payment
2. Information collected automatically while you use Monster, such as:
- Date of account creation
- Date and time of last login
- Date and time of CV creation
- Date and time of last CV modification
- Number of failed login attempts
- Jobs applied to
- Jobs viewed
- Login history
- IP addresses from which you logged in
- Special offers presented
- Special offers accepted
We also automatically collect information about your device (e.g., IP address, device ID, physical location, browser and operating system type) and the way you navigate through our sites or applications, including the website that sent you to Monster, and “clickstream” data – the pages you've visited and the places where you’ve clicked on each page.
3. We may collect publicly-available information about you from other websites. We may use this information to create a profile for you and to provide job opportunities and other services to you.